To make the world a safer place through safer systems.
Advance the system safety discipline by creating an international, interdependent network of system safety professionals dedicated to the continuous improvement of the art, sciences and technology needed to provide the best total system safety solutions. Be the recognized international leader in the system safety discipline.
The International System Safety Society is a non-profit organization supporting safety professionals worldwide.
With a wide range of individual and corporate members, the Society is affiliated with major corporations, educational institutions and other agencies.
The system safety concept focuses on the application of systems engineering and systems management to the process of hazard, safety and risk analysis.
Chapters around the globe, the annual International System Safety Conference, and the renowned Journal of System Safety are just a few of the means by which we strive to accomplish our objectives.
Our Web site offers a wealth of resources for members and visitors alike.
We invite you to return to it often.
Journal of System Safety
About the Journal
Journal of System Safety
is the official publication of the System Safety Society and is the leading source of cutting-edge information about the latest developments in the system safety field.
Find out more -»
Membership Application Form
Download a copy of the ISSS Membership Application Form
Professional Members — Join now for $130 — No application fees
- New Member
- Member Upgrade (Updated form coming soon).
Administrative This membership status is reserved for Students and Honorary members only. Join for free — No application fees — No annual dues
You can now pay your dues to the ISSS by PayPal.
Here's how to make a payment:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Send Money.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the recipient’s email address and the amount you want to pay.($130)
- Make your selection accordingly, then choose the reason for the payment.
- Click Continue.
- Review the amount, the payment method, and shipping address.
- Add a message (if you want to), then click Send Money.
If you do not have a PayPal Account, please follow the directions below:
Paying by PayPal without an account
- Request an PayPal invoice by emailing email@example.com.
- Receive an email invoice from PayPal, click the Pay Invoice link to go to PayPal.
- Review the invoice and click the Pay button at the bottom.
- Select Pay with a debit or credit card.
- Enter card and card holder details and checkout.